jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Brendan Fairclough in world cup 2010

Brendan Fairclough here we see down the 2010 world cup circuit for a field quickly blocked by roots and rocks.

Brendan Fairclough says hello to everyone. in my opinion I think it's circuit is very difficult and if you do not train it will fail and you need to achieve good in the race, certainly this has been one of my hardest races I've had. but I will pass this race in a very good place, fourth place
My favorite trick is difficult but certainly desided my favorite trick is called as''bed trick''is a very special trick that is as if you lie on your side you on the bike lean toward the side that best fits your needs and turning the knob toward the same side.
and a recommendation of friends, if you use good technique braking on curves, you will take more speed

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario