jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Sam Hill in world cup 2010

sam hill jumping a jump branches composed of mud which makes the World Cup circuit in 2010.
Sam Hill says: I Might win the World Cup, but my contraindicantes are very bold and overcome cost me a lot because that's one of the things I is costing overcome, but so far it looks good, one of the things I'm saying is, if you work for something that you really want and what you can achieve heart without problems, also a recommendation for my friends who accompany me on the downhill wear a helmet and the necessary protections, because if you do not wear a helmet have serious consequences, you will lose a life.


one of my favorite tricks that but look at me is the so-called''backlash''that is the rear wheels tilt the bike and then return to the initial Reverse, and if you do not return the bike will break your bike or simply making it hase falling off a crazy trick and end time. (of course this is done while you're in the air)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario