jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Ken Block interview




ken's new car block
that abandoned the Subaru?
because ford offer me more money and sponsors
I like your new car?
yes, but do not have the same power of my old car (Subaru Impreza WRX STi), but I still like my new car because it's fast, has good acceleration and good grip.
you like your new computer?
Quipes not bad, are very good and I can trust them and win them the cup of Might WRC (World Rally Championship)
as you prepare your successful videos of drift?
There's a whole team behind, preparing the car and also the different cameras to film from different angles, and to perform the stunts peligrozas prepare me way too much and train with the help of my team we have put a lot in creating my new video "Three Gymkhana.
and that council would give people the world fanatical motor?
I would say that if you do not respect speed limits, or you will crash a lot but you will die

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario